January 22, 2011

A and her makeup!

For Christmas, the girls got makeup from Santa.  They are constantly wanting to put it on, so when I say "Yes", I have to be sure that we aren't going anywhere for a little while.  Every color is used and when they do each other's, it can look like they should be working under the Big Top.

This day, A was putting her make up on all by herself.... and well, you can see for yourself. :)

She was really into pink that day.
So pretty!

Some days she likes to use blue and that gets hard to clean off.

I don't have any pictures, but the girls also like to paint their nails.  So, I put a towel down on the floor and tell them to have at it.  I have about 20 polish colors and they are usually occupied for 30 minutes or so.  They paint one hand one color and the other another.  They stripe and glitter and take off and redo.  I like having them enjoy girl time and do girly things.

Having fun and being "So Pretty"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment